TEAM IFVI FEMALE VETERANS NAUTICAL DAY RETREAT ON THE HUDSON
Team IFVI and its associated companies is coordinating its inaugural annual Therapeutic and Empowering “Female Veterans Nautical Day Retreat” . This initial retreat will be the first of many, initiating our ongoing series of initiatives to address the overall related health and wellness needs of female veterans by providing a positive and healthy transitional environment through innovative, comprehensive hands-on therapeutic and educational programs, retreats, conferences and career-readiness training programs.
Throughout the day, our female veterans will participate in an eclectic array of empowering therapeutic hands-on activities, facilitated by our experienced team of psychologists, senior civilians, military leaders, VA representatives and coaches on everything from beauty, life, business, relaxation tips and many more. Topics will include:
- Meditation tools to help reduce and manage stress
- Learning how to reinforce motivation towards goal achievement
- Inner image empowerment
- Setting a strong foundation for enhancing individual success.
- Learning how to create “The Right Amount of Balance” to Control unhealthy mental habits
- Learning how to “Shift” energy to start creating positive surrounding
- Learning how to control unhealthy mental habits
- Letting Go of Past Hurt ~ The Pebble Session
All attendees will enjoy a healthy meal, healthy snacks, shoulder massages, gift bags and life transforming resources and reading materials.
Individual and group follow-up coaching sessions will scheduled based on our female veterans’ individual needs.